Friday, February 11, 2011

Taking moose pictures


I’m planning to make my pattern with a computer program, but first I need something to turn into a (hopefully) fancy computer pattern. I used that angry moose sketch to cut out some felt, sew on some details, and this is what the moose looks like so far, pieced together, ready to be finished.
I want my PDF pattern to include a step-by-step picture guide of how to turn the pattern into a felt creature, so that means I have to take a lot of pictures while I’m sewing it myself.
I hope I didn’t forget to photograph some crucial sewing event. And I also shouldn’t forget to take pictures of the materials and tools used. I’m sure that’ll be helpful as well.
Sewing one of my animals takes a long time, and taking pictures of every single step obviously makes the whole process last even longer. But it’s fun and I’m excited about creating something quite different for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment