Thursday, October 6, 2011

Owls, owls, owls - Part one

So I really liked the owl I designed the other day, so I made a few more in different designs and colors to see how I liked those, and I do! So I've decided to make a large bunch in different colors and in 3 different shapes.
Owls
So any process of making felt ornaments starts with felt, obviously. And in this case lots of it. I cut out enough owl shapes for 36 owls. I always like to organize the leftover pieces of felt by color, so it's easy to use that for smaller shapes in future projects, and because I simply love organizing.
Owls - Step 1
For some reason, owls make more sense as a decoration in fall and winter than in spring and summer, so it seems like the perfect time to be working on a bunch of owls, with a nice cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment