Monday, March 12, 2012

Decorating Easter eggs

Not much longer until it's Easter. My favorite part of Easter has always been the egg hunt. My mom and grandmother would hide chocolate eggs all around the house and garden for me and my brothers to find, divide and then eat!

Last year, I hid some eggs and a chocolate Easter bunny around the apartment for my Japanese husband, so he could go on his first egg hunt ever. He enjoyed it but I'm not going to do it again this year, there's only so many places one can hide an egg in a small studio apartment and I used them all up last year.

Instead, I decided to decorate some eggs. As a child I decorated real eggs with special markers or with paint by using a little apparatus like this:


But this year, I've decorate felt egg creatures with colorful ribbons and listed them in my shop so that other people can play Easter Bunny and hide these eggs around their house for their loved ones to find on Easter Sunday.
Easter Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment