Tuesday, October 13, 2009

France and the myth of liberté, égalité, fraternité (H/T Zainab).

Guest post and translation by Zainab Clarkson.


"France Racial Equality:- There are virtually no or a very limited number of black people in corporate France, and blacks have almost no political representation. No black person sits in the National Assembly or in a regional parliament, and only a smattering are found in city councils. The European Union finances programs for minorities but not in France, because of its refusal to recognize minorities." Zainab Clarkson 


Kemi Seba a black French citizen house was arrested because he has piece together a movement that consists solely of black with African heritage. Below is a rough translation by Zainab Clarkson of Kemi Seba's statement regarding his house arrest:

My brothers and sisters the time is grave, I will address
you about 5 minutes using this technical mean giving to us.
What happens to my colleagues and me is totally unacceptable.

What happens could happen to you too. In this country the so-called country of the “human rights”, for an restrictive oligarchy.

I was arrested Wednesday the 07 October 2009 at 6 am GMT time earlier in the morning, before my wife and my children like a common thug, by Aurelien DISH Police Lieutenant ordered by Judge Stephanie Forax.

The charge relates to the reconstitution of dissolved league. In other words they accused me of having set up a movement of people with African ancestors. Even though, I can’t denied the fact that I’m a Panafrican militant fighting for the welfare of black people.

Our movement is a movement that includes everyone. There are non blacks too who recognized the precarious situation of black people in France.

Today I decided to put this matter before you. Because the situation is serious. And I'll tell you exactly what has caused my recent house arrest.

Our group/ movement was invited to Central Africa by African politicians who follow our movement for some time and appreciate our approach.

But this is contrary to the unofficial policy of France, which discourages any contact between Africans for fear of seeing the system France Africans imploded. That is why they describe us as the Nazi black, black extremists. While we are the defenders of the oppressed blacks. Like Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad in the past, even, not for the same reasons. We are the victims of the power of injustice.

To sum up.

The judge hand over to me the following instructions :

- I am prohibited from any contact with the leaders of the Pan-African branch of my movement.

- I am forbidden to hold public speech or/and set foot in Paris town centre.

- I am forbidden to go to Africa to meet with political leaders.
In the meantime and indefinitely I must report to the police station twice a month .

My brothers and sisters, friend (s) and supporter, I'm calling for reflection. On the right of individuals within a nation. This right is it only reserved for certain not for all?


No comments:

Post a Comment